Hoffman: A-SG8X8X6 - Type 1 Screw-Cover Electrical Pull Box
Pull Box; 6 Inch Depth, Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray, Wall Mount, Flat/Screw-On Cover
Hoffman Pull box in ANSI 61 gray color is made of galvanized steel for high strength and durability. It has polyester powder paint finish for resistance against corrosion. Pull box comes with flat, screw-on cover. Cover has unique keyhole screw slots and is fastened with four plated steel screws. It offers provision for grounding and has mounting holes on back of box. It has 16 knockouts in F-G-H-I, F-G-H-I pattern and can be wall mounted for easy installation. It measures 8 Inch x 6 Inch x 8 Inch. It can be used in commercial and general industrial applications. Pull box has eight knockouts of 3/4 - 1 Inch, eight knockouts of 1/2 - 3/4 Inch for convenient cable entry. It meets NEMA1 standard and is IP30 rated for use in hazardous location. Pull box is UL, cUL listed and CSA certified.
- Unique keyhole screw slots in the cover
- Available with or without knockouts. Various sizes of easy-to-remove concentric knockouts on all four sides of standard boxes with knockouts.
- Optional flush-mounted door frame available
- Optional flush covers
- Flat, removable covers fastened with plated steel screws
- Provision for grounding
- Mounting holes on back of box
- 16, 14 or 12 gauge steel or plated steel
- ANSI 61 gray polyester powder paint finish inside and out. Unless otherwise specified, all custom pull boxes are finished with ANSI 61 gray polyester powder paint.
- Flush Covers
- Flush-Mount Door Frames
- Grounding Device
- Type 1 Locking Window Pull Box Accessory
- Touch-Up Paint
|Ships to:||Continental USA Only|
|Return Policy:||Please see our terms & Conditions|
Please read our Terms & Conditions. By purchasing an item from our store, buyer acknowledges and accepts our terms and conditions.
Our company's Certificate of Conformance is available free of charge if requested. (No Manufacturer CofC).